Domestic Shipping Policy
Ensuring your reptile arrives safe is our top priority. We have an outstanding and proven track record with these shipments. All our live reptiles are shipped using FedEx overnight shipping. We ship our reptiles Monday and Wednesday for Next Day Delivery. Your shipment should arrive by 10:30am. However, depending on your location some areas have guaranteed delivery by noon or by the end of the day. If we believe that it is unsafe to ship your reptile due to delivery times or weather, we will contact you to make alternate plans. Once your order is complete, you will receive a tracking number and confirmation that your reptile has been shipped. Please ensure that there will be someone home to sign and receive the shipment. If you do not receive your shipment by 10:30am, please let us know as we will track the shipment & inform Fedex.
Live Arrival Guarantee (Domestic Only)
We have a superior track record with shipping reptiles safely to our customers. Roussis Reptiles has years of experience and knowledge in properly packaging live animals and shipping nationally and internationally. This allows us to provide you with our Live Arrival Guarantee.
Your reptile is shipped using the best practices in the industry. All reptiles are shipped according to IATA standards for live reptiles. Depending on weather conditions your reptile may be packed with hot or cold packs. The purpose of the packs is not to keep the reptile warm but to keep it from freezing to death – it is perfectly normal for your reptile to feel cold to the touch when it arrives.
The following conditions must be met for us to honor our Live Arrival Guarantee
- The shipping information you supplied must have been accurate.
- There must be a person prepared to take delivery of the reptile upon first delivery.
- If you requested pickup at local FedEx – you must pickup no later then 12:30 pm.
- Upon the rare circumstance that there is an issue, we must be notified of claim immediately upon receipt of your reptile via email.
- A photo and a one-minute video clearly showing the reptile.
Terms of Service
- All photos, descriptions and any other website material are the exclusive property of Roussis Reptiles. Copying or using without permission is prohibited.
- At Roussis Reptiles, we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime for any reason. We will not sell to minors and may request age verification if necessary. Additionally, we reserve the right to limit the sales of our animals to certain geographic regions. Prices are subject to change at anytime, often dictated by supply and demand.
- We go above and beyond to display our animals as accurately as possible with high quality photographs and descriptions on our website. Please keep in mind that the color settings of computer screens do vary and we cannot guarantee that the color of the animal will appear the same on your device.
- The buyer is solely responsible for following all local, state and federal law regarding animal purchases. No shipments will be made knowingly in violation of these laws.
- Purchaser must be available at the time of delivery to sign for the package or all guarantees are void.
- Upon rare occurrences, there may be information on our website that contains typing errors, inaccuracies or omissions related to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, and availability. Roussis Reptiles reserves the right to correct these errors, inaccuracies and/or omissions. Additionally, we reserve the right to update information or cancel orders if any information on the website is inaccurate at any time.
- All weights and size descriptions are approximate and may fluctuate from the original weight or measurement that was taken.
- We are not responsible for any veterinary costs incurred by the buyer at anytime.
- Failure to read the Terms & Conditions does not nullify terms & conditions